Auto sign out???

Stuff that relates to the running of the forums, and not to Ranger reenactment.
Willrett
Thangailhir

Auto sign out???

Post by Willrett »

I usually stay signed in on my pc all the time and just refresh the page see the updates but not for some reason I have to sign in after every few hours. Any ideas anyone??
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Auto sign out???

Post by Jon »

When I log in, I tick the box ''keep my logged in at all times'', but I still occasionally have to log on, especially when I haven't been on for a few days.

Life before Death.
Strength before Weakness.
Journey before Destination.
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

It could be your server doing downloads and when you go to sign on, it's been auto-rebooted.

Did you by chance just get new security programs. These can make you sign on every time as a precaution.
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

Nothing has changed other than the normal firefox and avg updates but they have never affected it before. I also have the keep me signed on box checked.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Faolan
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Faolan »

If you're using Firefox make sure you are using "Custom" settings under the Privacy Tab, then you can uncheck clearing Active logins when your browser closes.

Faolan
Many evil things there are that your strong walls and bright swords do not stay.
You know little of the lands beyond your bounds.
Peace and freedom, do you say?
The North would have known them little but for us.