Orc invasion

Stuff that relates to the running of the forums, and not to Ranger reenactment.
Eric C
Vendor

Orc invasion

Post by Eric C »

As I am getting ready for work at the moment, I don't have the time to take care of the orcs that have blitzed out camp. But I will deal a death blow to them when I return this evening.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eric C
Vendor

Re: Orc invasion

Post by Eric C »

Two more to go. . . for now. If the wind doesn't knock out the power tonight, I'll finish off these Uruk Hai later tonight. Stay on guard. I'll return soon.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

The orcs are expelled- for the moment- and a couple of the holes they crawled out of are plugged. One thing they did do though is to bring some life back to the forums! :lol: We all started talking again when they invaded.
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

And its great to see, I love seeing red dots when I sign on.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

With this band of orcs rooted out and crushed, it's time to get back to some projects! I'll keep a closer eye on things than I had been to make sure this doesn't happen again.