Members question??

Stuff that relates to the running of the forums, and not to Ranger reenactment.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Re: Members question??

Post by Mirimaran »

LOL we're getting there! Morielda is still fighting the flu, or crud, or Black Breath, so we're trying to find a moment where she feels like she can take and upload the pics. It shall be done! She has a few caps ready I know.
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
kaelln

Post by kaelln »

Sharon swears by Airborn for colds. Hope Morielda feels better soon!
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

She is doing her best 8) let's shoot for Wed for pics!
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
jbook
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by jbook »

Hello,
Well there was debate on my newsletter and what it would be. I have decided to make it a blog and post articles on various aspects of Middle-Earth culture. And I have also decided to try to get people involved even outside the Forum by creating the "MIddle-Earth Reenactment Society". I will put the Forum link on my blog so that people can access and join the forum. And also if anyone wants to submit stories to the blog I would love to have them. Just e-mail them to me and i will post them! jbook46@gmail.com

And if you have any services to offer like Knife Making etc... I would love to advertise for you. (for free of course)

Also a note on the Middle Earth Reenactment Society, the goal is for members to create reenactment groups or "units" with their friends and fellow Tolkien fans, based on cultures from Middle Earth. And then eventually have our own events and reenactments.

Our group is panning for a celebration of Bilbo's Birthday this September. All of us will be Hobbits and we have a old Log cabin that will serve as the interior of the Green Dragon at Bywater for all the guests to stay at. It should be pretty good. I will have more info about it for anyone interested in attending. My first article on the blog will be "The Traveling Hobbit". I am going to have pictures of a Hobbits dress and gear for walking through the shire or traveling to the lonely mountain. So please be sure to check it out.

I also want to say I by no means want to take away from the Forum with this Blog. I simply wish to enhance the Forum and grow this little hobby into a bigger hobby!

http://thewildlotr.blogspot.com/
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

Looking good Jake!
Cleddyf

Post by Cleddyf »

i like it
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

I like it and I will link it on the facebook group pages.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

I posted a link on like 6 different groups hope it helps get traffic.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Dailir

Post by Dailir »

I'll post links too! Lets get the ball going!
Fellow Dùnedain, gather your arms and fight with me, fight for all you know and you cannot fail.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Looking good!