The Legend Reborn

Got a song, a tale, some news of far off places or Orcs gathering? Step up and loose your word hoard.

Moderator: Greg

Valjuen
Wayfarer

The Legend Reborn

Post by Valjuen »

Okay, sorry it's taken so long. Lots of editing to do and I've been a lot busier this week than planned, so here's the prologue. Chapter One should be out sometime in the following week.
Also, I know it's Zelda, but whatever
‘Long ago, the Demon King, Demise, warred against the goddess Hylia for the golden triangles, known as the Triforce. Whoever had in their possession the Triforce would be granted the power to control Hyrule.

‘And Demise would do anything to have the people of the world bow down to him in submission - even if it meant killing half the population of Hyrule.

‘The war for the Triforce went on for almost a hundred years by the time the Hero, a mere Hylian, rose up above all and challenged the Demon King.

‘The boy was clad in green, and held in his hand a legendary sword, and with it, he fought Demise.

‘Though bruised and bloody, the boy kept on fighting - until he killed Demise.
‘The Demon King’s dying words were this, “You may have won this day, but this war will never end - not until I have the Triforce and all Hyrule bowing toward me!”

‘But this is a story of long ago, that through the millennia has become little more than an old legend; that the embodiment of evil would forever be reincarnated, and that a selfless hero would rise up to defeat him.

‘Many don’t believe this - but I* do. And I know that Demise has returned.’
* You'll find out who that is later ;)
Anyway, hope the prologue sparked your interest a little. As I said, Chapter One should be released in the following week, and Chapter Two may come with it.
As dead flies cause the perfumer’s oil to stink and bubble, so a little foolishness outweighs wisdom and glory. - Ecc 10:1
LegenGary
Wayfarer

Re: The Legend Reborn

Post by LegenGary »

That's it! Now, I'm hooked! :D