Bearded Axe

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Axemurderer
Wayfarer

Bearded Axe

Post by Axemurderer »

Hi all

I don't know if anyone is doing a dwarf persona, but I have something every good dwarf needs. That is a dam good axe. This axe was made by Kirby Wise, the axe weighs in at 3.5-4lbs but when you hold it, it feels like its in the 2lb range, overall length is 36" the axe head is sharp and it has a rustic look to it with a dull "grey" metal finish and looks like its seen battle with some brown almost dried blood stains on it, also comes with a tooled leather blade cover. never cut with. as new condition. you will get the axe
just as it is in the pictures.

$350.00 shipped
Attachments
kwba5.jpg
kwba5.jpg (60.63 KiB) Viewed 11397 times
kwba2.jpg
kwba2.jpg (64.51 KiB) Viewed 11397 times
kwba1.jpg
kwba1.jpg (93.25 KiB) Viewed 11397 times
Mike Ahrens

Staten Island German Martial Atrs (S.I.G.M.A.)

Member of the 1st Universal Church of St. John Cantius Garand, Reformed (Gas Port)
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Bearded Axe

Post by E.MacKermak »

Damn...that looks nice and I don't have any money. Hope somebody picks it up.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

WOW that is awsome.. yeah wish we could get that!!
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

That's really nice! Again, wrong time and no money LOL Hope she finds a home (in some Uruk's nervous system! WORST LINE EVER!!!)
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Axemurderer
Wayfarer

Post by Axemurderer »

Just to let everyone know, The brown stains are there from the manufacturer. Kirby thought it looked really cool, like it was bloddy. It had something to do with the finishing process, but that is all I know. I am not the original owner.

Mike
Mike Ahrens

Member of the 1st Universal Church of St. John Cantius Garand, Reformed (Gas Port)
Axemurderer
Wayfarer

Post by Axemurderer »

Hey I still have this thing and it needs a home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
Mike Ahrens

Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Mike as one of the Dwarf personas on the forum I suppose I would be one of the most likely targets, however I am in the same boat with the rest of the guys. It certainly is a lovely peice, and I hope some deserving dwarf gets his hands on it!

Baruk Khazad! :mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen: