DUNEDAIN STAR BROACHES!!

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Re: DUNEDAIN STAR BROACHES!!

Post by Mirimaran »

Many thanks to the both of you! We've truly taken the first steps from a forum to a culture!

:D

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

You have my thanks for your time and care in this project. When we get on firmer financial footing (hopefully soon) I'd love to order stars for the other three in my family.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Yeah we figure with all the new folks and several of the old hehehe we might be able to put in another order for them. He seems to do them in batches of 12.. per metal.. so if say only 6 want bronze and 8 want steel.. we will end up having to get 12 each no matter hehe.. but that doesn't seem to be a big issue hehe.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
sgainbrachta
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by sgainbrachta »

Well, assuming it's not presumptuous for a newb to ask- I'd love to look at 2 for me and my lady- if a new order is in the works. And I actually HAVE the $$, too!

Robert/Eadylferth
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

I may want to get a few more this year as I have brought quite a few of my own Rangers into the fold down here, and may want to reward them in such a comely fasion. (besides I am using my steel one but I lost my bronze one at a very wooded and leafy event, I doubt it will ever be found, so if I have the opportunity I will replace it!)
:mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Jonathan B.
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jonathan B. »

As I am more financially stable than I was when this first came around I'd be up for atleast one in stainless.
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

I'd be up for a couple of more, at least. :)

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Straelbora
Haeropada

Post by Straelbora »

Eledhwen wrote:I'd be up for a couple of more, at least. :)

Eledhwen
Me, too, if they are available again.
Vápnum sínum skala maðr velli á
feti ganga framar því at óvist er at vita
nær verðr á vegum úti geirs um þörf guma
Hávamál
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

We are going to check into it again and see if the guy is willing to cast more. If so, remember he does them in dozen units.. so IF he will do them.. we would need at least 12 steel and 12 bronze sold.

But again.. let us see if he will do them again and WHEN.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

sgainbrachta
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by sgainbrachta »

I can't recall what they sold for before- but I'll take 2 (total) of either material, or mixed.

Robert
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Let me know what three steel would cost.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

oK.. Erich is going to try and contact him either by end of this week or next.. his Army job is doing some training and kinda taking up his time hehe.

Now last time the price of the molds was incorporated into costs I think.. we paid $20 each plus shipping. But, until we get info from him, we can't say for sure if they will cost less or not. So, I say.. for NOW.. figure them at least at 20 for now.

IF he will make them again.. we will get a price quote plus shipping and do like last time. Just remember.. the last time the process started in August and we didn't get them till November. So don't expect them fast if he can do it.

For those of you new to the forums who have asked about them.. they are stainless steel or bronze.. They measure approx 2" across. I have pictures posted on these forums.

Here are some http://www.ranger.budgetauthenticity.or ... r+broaches

Front and back so you can see the hole/loop he made so one can run a pin or a cord through them.

Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Assuming he agrees to do them, I am in for three stainless as a starter. ;)

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Ok.. it seems he is willing to make more. He needs a good idea of how many. So going to start a new thread for people to post in, to give us an idea of how many we will need.

Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Ok.. he has 6 each (steel and bronze) all set so far and ready to ship.

Am trying to figure a fair way to work who gets the first 6.