A new venture!

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Ringulf
Naugothrain

A new venture!

Post by Ringulf »

Welcome to Myrrskogvik!

We finally did our first merchanting event in February in the SCA.

We are merchanting under the name of: Myrrskogvik~Varangian Craft and Trade

Brandwyn and I have either handmade or repurposed 95% of what we sell. (we do also have a lot of fun blitzing the thrift stores and flea markets down here and find useful items new and second hand that can be included into our marketing mix.

We have weapons and armor, leather goods, jewelry, runestones, feastgear, wooden boxes and carvings. Walking sticks and some garb as well. We will always have something new, and custom orders are our speciality!

Here are some pictures of our first event~ enjoy :mrgreen:

It was a bit of a cold and dreary, but blustery day (I even wore furs) and the populace was small but it was a nice start, Brandwyn and I are looking forward to doing more and I now have us linked to the "Custom made" Web host if there is anything you all may need, (but you know were to find me for the best prices...right here)
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Straelbora
Haeropada

Re: A new venture!

Post by Straelbora »

Very nice set up. Good luck with your trade!
Vápnum sínum skala maðr velli á
feti ganga framar því at óvist er at vita
nær verðr á vegum úti geirs um þörf guma
Hávamál
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Wow, that's great! I hope you both did good business! I was not at all successful with my own attempts at merchanting at an SCA event for 12th night out here in the Outlands, but I think the stuff you're selling is probably a lot more marketable to that audience than what I was. Best of luck in this endeavor! I'm sure your wares will be highly prized in the Society!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Fox
Dúnadan

Post by Fox »

Wow! So many great things! Best of success for you and Brandwyn. You deserve it!
“Courage is found in unlikely places.” -J.R.R. Tolkien