Eowyn Dress and Rohan Banners for Sale!

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Manveruon
Thangailhir

Eowyn Dress and Rohan Banners for Sale!

Post by Manveruon »

Hey folks! A friend of mine is looking to sell an Eowyn dress she made for herself several years back, as well as several Rohan banners. She asked me to put up a post here to see if there is any interest. I haven't gotten a firm price from her yet on any of it, but if anyone might be interested, please let me know and I'll get you in contact with her. Cheers!

Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Re: Eowyn Dress and Rohan Banners for Sale!

Post by Manveruon »

P.S.
Let me know if you have trouble viewing the photos. I may have to upload them elsewhere.
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Umm, there's no other way to say this. Those are just TOO COOL!!! Get us some prices. I'm sure somebody will buy them up. I've got a young lass here that may be interested in the dress.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Beornmann
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Beornmann »

What's the dress size?
Near is the hour when the Lost should come forth, And the Grey Company ride from the North.
Beornmann
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Beornmann »

Answered my own question when I saw this on a FB Garb For Sale group: Women's Med. 34C
Near is the hour when the Lost should come forth, And the Grey Company ride from the North.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

And as it happens, the dress is already sold - sorry guys! I was a little late getting this up it seems.

As for the banners, she apparently has other pennant style banners as well, if anyone is interested. She said, as far as pricing goes, for folks to make her an offer and she'll consider it. Her facebook page is here if you would like to message her directly:

https://www.facebook.com/madison.willers