Two Free Tunics

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Manveruon
Thangailhir

Two Free Tunics

Post by Manveruon »

Hi all!

In the spirit of what a few others have posted recently, I wanted to put up a couple of tunics here that I am giving away, if anyone should happen to be in need. They are, admittedly, not especially beautiful items, being almost the very first pieces of garb I ever owned, but they would do nicely as a sort of starter-set. They are made of extremely basic cotton, and would fit anywhere around a men's size medium or large with room to spare. If anyone on here is interested, please let me know ASAP and I will happily mail them off to you post-haste, free of charge. If no one expresses interest, I will likely donate them to my local SCA barony.

Cheers!

20151228_155804.jpg
20151228_155804.jpg (98.05 KiB) Viewed 20933 times
20151228_160018.jpg
20151228_160018.jpg (88.63 KiB) Viewed 20933 times
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Re: Two Free Tunics

Post by Greg »

I'd suggest at least the first to Eric C., if no one else is interested. It'd look nice with your cloak...
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Strealbora might be able to use them for his Inn Project!?
If not I have a "Gold Key" I run in my Shire in the SCA.
That would be a lending closet for newcomers who want to see what the events are like but have no garb.
Tunics are always welcome as they can be worn by almost anyone in most time periods. :mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Okay, well I'll give it a little while to see if anyone definitely claims them, but if not I'm happy to send them your way, Scott!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Manveruon wrote:Okay, well I'll give it a little while to see if anyone definitely claims them, but if not I'm happy to send them your way, Scott!
I will wait for Strealbora to say yay or nay first, as I think his is the cause most dear to us all, but if he can't use them now, let me know what the shipping costs are and I will pay for them.

BTW If you shoot me a list of things you need Ranger Strealbora I will "scour the Shire" for what I can to help (Florida is the Elephant burial ground and it has more thrift shops than bars!) When I accumulate all that I can I will just have to take a road trip up to deliver them and spend some time helping you with the site! :mrgreen:
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I'm certainly looking to replace my old reenactment shirts. They are pretty much rotten. If no one else needs one or both, I'd love to take them off your hands.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Well Eric, if you're interested, I'd be absolutely happy to send them your way. I'll try to put them in the mail tomorrow or Monday, sound good?
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Yeah, that sounds good. Have you still got my address on file?
Besides wearing these, I think they will work well as patterns for making more.

Oh, let me know what the shipping will be.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Sounds good! Yep, still have your address - and no worries about the shipping, it's on me.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Okay, I've got them packed up, and they'll ship out on Monday. In the event that they don't fit, or if for some reason you just decide you don't really want them after all, I'd recommend sending them along to Scott for use in his SCA group.

Cheers!
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Okay, I won't hang on to them if they won't work. Scott will get them. Thanks!
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

No problem! Hope they work!
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Good choice! I am glad they will go to Eric and if he, for some reason can't make use of them, I will be happy to put them to use!
Good luck with them Eric! I hope they work, that would be the best! :mrgreen:
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

We finally checked the mail today. The tunics have arrived and they are beautiful! Thanks again Manveruon. I will put them to good use as I work to rebuild my kit.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Glad to hear it!