Spring 2014 IndyMoot Group Trek

So moot it be...

Moderator: Greg

Udwin
Vendor

Re: Spring 2014 IndyMoot Group Trek

Post by Udwin »

21-23 March actually would work better for me too, it's the end of my school's spring break.
Personae: Aistan son of Ansteig, common Beorning of Wilderland; Tungo Brandybuck, Eastfarthing Bounder, 3018 TA; a native Man of the Greyflood, c.850 SA
Straelbora
Haeropada

Post by Straelbora »

Greg wrote:Hokay, need some responses quickly from those still interested in attending. Would March 21st-23rd be doable? April's first week is getting a bit too close for comfort to my wife's due date, and I don't want to be leaving her at the house by herself with a one-year-old while 8+ months pregnant...that's a little nerve-racking. If the first weekend of April still works best for everyone, I'll just have to opt out of this one.
Didn't know you folks had #2 on the way- congratulations.

My schedulue is flexible, so I could probably cross paths (unlikely I can get away for overnight) during that time period.
Vápnum sínum skala maðr velli á
feti ganga framar því at óvist er at vita
nær verðr á vegum úti geirs um þörf guma
Hávamál
Odigan
Vendor

Post by Odigan »

I will tentatively plan to be there, as I'm fairly sure but not positive I can make it.
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

Alrighty, I have an update to make. I've spoken with Odigan about this already, but I'm just not going to be able to make this one.

If someone would like to take the Reins and hold a meetup, you're more than welcome to, but I've simply got too many things going on, and simply won't have the financial breathing room necessary to take off the equivalent of an entire work week for this one. This fall, when things calm down, we'll have ourselves a merry gathering. In the meantime, sorry. :/
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Straelbora
Haeropada

Post by Straelbora »

Greg wrote:Alrighty, I have an update to make. I've spoken with Odigan about this already, but I'm just not going to be able to make this one.

If someone would like to take the Reins and hold a meetup, you're more than welcome to, but I've simply got too many things going on, and simply won't have the financial breathing room necessary to take off the equivalent of an entire work week for this one. This fall, when things calm down, we'll have ourselves a merry gathering. In the meantime, sorry. :/
Was looking forward to it, but completely understand the pull of competing priorities. Any chances of a mid-week day hike in the next couple of months?
Vápnum sínum skala maðr velli á
feti ganga framar því at óvist er at vita
nær verðr á vegum úti geirs um þörf guma
Hávamál
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

A day-hike we'll be able to swing for the locals, apologies to those who live further out. And you and I still need to meet up at the Hurorot...
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.