2017 Southeast Moot

So moot it be...

Moderator: Greg

E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

2017 Southeast Moot

Post by E.MacKermak »

The date for the 2017 Southeast Ranger Moot is 13-15 October and will be held at Eastwind Castle. This is a slight change from previously scheduled but the change was a result of scheduling issues. I am asking that we get the word out and invite as many people as we might think are interested. I will be looking for more ideas of activities, but again, this event is about free exchange of skills and ideas and a chance to shake out those kits.

We hope to see you all at Eastwind in October.

-EMK
Last edited by E.MacKermak on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Eric C
Vendor

Re: 2016 Southeast Moot

Post by Eric C »

2016??? Dang I missed it! :P
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Re: 2017 Southeast Moot

Post by E.MacKermak »

Eric, thank you for catching my lapse in time sense. Corrected the date in the title.

Some days the brain does what it wants to do not what I want it to do.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

E.MacKermak wrote:Eric, thank you for catching my lapse in time sense. Corrected the date in the title.

Some days the brain does what it wants to do not what I want it to do.
Hey, I know what you mean! It gets interesting sometimes around here.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Gentlemen I apologize for my inconsistency of late, I thought I was keeping up, but it seems I have either missed or spaced the October event! No worries Eric(s) I will set my sights and my calendar for both! I will also make sure that Brandwyn and I are kitworthy this time! :mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

Good to see you, Scott!
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Very nice to be here my friend, enjoying catching up on the forums, thank you for your continued enthusiasm, I have missed your insight!
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Your kits were great last time. So I can't wait to see what you do this time around.
Brandwyn
Wanderer

Post by Brandwyn »

So is this Gathering still in the works for the same date listed above?

I am just trying to figure out if we have the finances to go and more importantly if my truck will be in shape to make that trip and how to work out some conflicts in schedules with my equestrian duties.

Is this the same location as last year?

Brandwyn
Brandwyn
"They are dangerous at both ends, and - crafty - in the middle." Sherlock Holmes, A Game of Shadows (Robert Downey Jr. in character on the subject of Horses)
Taurinor
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Taurinor »

Brandwyn wrote:So is this Gathering still in the works for the same date listed above?

I am just trying to figure out if we have the finances to go and more importantly if my truck will be in shape to make that trip and how to work out some conflicts in schedules with my equestrian duties.

Is this the same location as last year?

Brandwyn
Its scheduled for 10/13-15 at Eastwind! Here's the Facebook event - https://www.facebook.com/events/1746375 ... 62/?ti=icl
- Ned Houndswood, Breelander
Richmond Fantasy-Inspired Hiking and Camping (on WordPress and Facebook)