Soundtrack tidbits

Where it's not Ranger related. Rankin Bass, Bakshi, PJ, or independent. If it's not specifically ranger related, let's talk movies (or TV)!

Moderator: caedmon

Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Soundtrack tidbits

Post by Mirimaran »

Hi all,

Someone has put together all the elements of the Hobbit soundtrack as was heard in the trailer. Check it out!

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2012/01 ... oundtrack/

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Kiriana
Haeropada

Re: Soundtrack tidbits

Post by Kiriana »

yeah.. I still need to get all the soundtracks from the first 3 movies hehe.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

That video is incredible! Does anyone know if there's a way for me to nab the video or the sound file and add it to my iTunes? I'd kill to have it included in my Medieval/Fantasy mix on my iPod!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

Thanks for sharing.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

Manuveron, I can do that. I just need to make some changes to my wife's laptop, but I can strip audio. David can do it too.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Nice! Yeah, like I said, I'd love to be able to put it on my iPod! I'm getting ridiculously restless and impatient for the soundtrack now, haha.
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains