Undead Legion handmade Larp/halloween mask

The main focus of MERF is Dunedain Ranger reenactment, but we have a diverse cross-section of users that have multiple interests. Let your other Geek flags fly here.

Moderator: caedmon

Ringulf
Naugothrain

Undead Legion handmade Larp/halloween mask

Post by Ringulf »

Hey Rangers!

Just thought I would put up my new offering on EBAY, I made this for a guy on commission which due to finances he was not able to pick up, but this time of year I am sure someone might find it interesting. it is certainly one of a kind! :mrgreen: :twisted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0906468800
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Re: Undead Legion handmade Larp/halloween mask

Post by Peter Remling »

The title could use something. Hallowen Mask Larp isn't enough to get the proper attention it deserves. Try something like- Undead Zombie Mask Halloween Medieval Haunted House Trail Custom 1 of a Kind

Unlike a normal title, Ebay titles are searched by single words or a series of words. The more words, the more searches you'll attract, the bif=gger your target audience. I know you (Scott) have done some Ebaying before, just a word to anyone else thinking about useing Ebay, don't get discouraged when you don't get a bid or bids in the first day. The majority of bidding happens in the last few minutes. In many instances a bidding War in the last few moments will drive the price up to twice or better what it was earlier that day.

So it you don't see bids early in your auction, don't pull the auction, wait give it time and as long as your price is fair, you have positive feedback and your post is worded well, it will sell.

Back to the original post: Spectacular !!! Looks good wnough for a feature movie prop. I'd foul my armor if someone jumped out in front of me with that outfit.
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

The title could use something. Hallowen Mask Larp isn't enough to get the proper attention it deserves. Try something like- Undead Zombie Mask Halloween Medieval Haunted House Trail Custom 1 of a Kind

Unlike a normal title, Ebay titles are searched by single words or a series of words. The more words, the more searches you'll attract, the bif=gger your target audience. I know you (Scott) have done some Ebaying before, just a word to anyone else thinking about useing Ebay, don't get discouraged when you don't get a bid or bids in the first day. The majority of bidding happens in the last few minutes. In many instances a bidding War in the last few moments will drive the price up to twice or better what it was earlier that day.

So it you don't see bids early in your auction, don't pull the auction, wait give it time and as long as your price is fair, you have positive feedback and your post is worded well, it will sell.

Back to the original post: Spectacular !!! Looks good wnough for a feature movie prop. I'd foul my armor if someone jumped out in front of me with that outfit.
kaelln

Post by kaelln »

Excellent mask!