LotRO kinship invite

The main focus of MERF is Dunedain Ranger reenactment, but we have a diverse cross-section of users that have multiple interests. Let your other Geek flags fly here.

Moderator: caedmon

Eric C
Vendor

LotRO kinship invite

Post by Eric C »

Hail and Well-met. I wish to extend to any who are interested an invitation to join the Exiles of Erebor. We are a small kinship of low leveled players. I am Beordin, a level 28 Dwarf hunter and father of the Exiles. If you are looking for a kinship in the Arkenstone world, look for me and let me know who you are on this site. We are open to all classes, races and levels as well as all crafting skills. We are a kinship of mutual respect and friendship. We support each other in fellowship quests as well as with the products of our various crafts.

Okay, my Dwarvish side has shut down for the night so Beordin is not as eloquent as he could be, but I'd love to add you to my little kinship. I don't have a kinship house yet but it's coming. I'll be on for a while in the morning if anyone is interested. I have not recruited anyone outside of family at the time and I wanted my friends from MERF to be the first to receive invitations.

Hope to see you in-game.

Eric
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Re: LotRO kinship invite

Post by Mirimaran »

Hiya!

Ok, finally able to play this game and in the middle of downloading, any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

I have some characters on Arkenstone, I will jump on when I get home and join up! We will have to set a time to meet and get my toons on board! But I will also invite you to become a Scarlet Ursur, which is my Kin on Winfola we just got our Kin house in the Bree homesteads. It's in the neighborhood of Bearcrest and is strait south down the main road second address on the left (forget the name of street and number) The Scarlet Ursurs are my group of Free axes originally a royal guard to Dain Ironfoot you get cool cosmetic armor and outfits and all too hee hee!
:mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Most of my characters are on Arkenstone, only a few of them lower level. I don't play Dwarves, as they have no option for a female dwarf. Regardless of the common perception that Dwarf women are essentially indistinguishable from Dwarf men, I shan't play a race that has no option for females. Just a thing I have.

One of these days I may get Eledhwenn into the Rangers of the North, but she's 72nd level and I am in no hurry.

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Certainly don't have to be a dwarf to join the Exiles. I have two dwarves and an elf in the kin. My kids both have Elves and Men in the kinship. We also have a kinship house, but it's kind of plain at the moment. We need to plan some kin events. If you see Beordin in the game, just say, "Hi." If you want to join the kinship, simply ask and I'll be more then happy to send you an invite. There is no minimum level to join up. We just like to keep it clean.

Ken, prepare to let it download for about a day. Glad to know you have a better computer now. It was nice when we were able to get one ourselves.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Mary Ann had the same complaint about the Dwarves! She just started playing an Elf hunter and currently I have a hobbit burglar ;p I will look for you, Eric! Still very new to the game mechanics! Heck, I am just getting used to using a real keyboard again!

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

I have a dwarven hunter (Ringulf) a Dwf guardian (Aribjorn) and a Dwrf champion (Heathbjorn). So whatever you care to have me use to round out the party, one of the Haakonson brothers will be available!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

All of my characters are human, either Gondorian or Rhohirim.

Huntress, 72
Guardian, 76
Loremaster, 17
Burglar, 20
Warden, 25

The most commonly played characters. There are a couple of others, duplicates; another Huntress and another Guardian. They are more for crafting purposes than anything else.

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I'll add your names to my friends list. Then I'll know when you are on. Ken post your names and I'll add them too. We've got an overabundance of hunters I think. But I'll turn none away! 8) My alts are:

Beordin - 40 Dwarf hunter
Cathanc - 24 Elf Lore-master
Scormund - 25ish Dwarf Guardian

Then there are two in Warriors of the White Tower Kinship, with whom we are in an alliance:

Anthalond - 54 Man Champion
Ingilthor - 25 Elf Rune-keeper

I look forward to seeing each of you in game. I'll play Beordin later today as he is the only one of my own alts that can recruit into the Exiles.
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

What characters are you short? Hunters is always a popular class. I used to have a Captain and a Champion, but I pared them away after a bit. I have considered a Rune Keeper, but haven't made up my mind.

Character names: Eledhwenn (Huntress), Silivrien (Guardian), Anthilien (Loremistress), Aspexia (Burglar), Siani (Warden). The backup Huntress is Iriandis (17) and the backup Guardian is Sifwyn (17).

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

We could certainly use another burglar as the one we have is very low level and seldom played.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

How do you add names? My hobbit burglar is Derridore (lv1) and Mary Ann's elf hunter is Morielda (lv7).

Ken
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Eric C wrote:We could certainly use another burglar as the one we have is very low level and seldom played.
Very well. Aspexia it is. ;)

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Eledhwen, saw you on a while ago, and sent an IM. I should have sent a kinship invite though. I'll catch you next time.

Ken, I'll add both of those to my friends list. Go into your social panel to the left on the toolbar at the bottom and click on it. It will bring up about 4 tabs. I think they are: fellowship, friends, kinship and raid. Go to the friends list. At the bottom of that screen will be a tab that says Add. Hit that and a screen will pop up to type in a name. Type in your friend's name and hit enter. That's it, they're added!
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

You may have to send more than one IM when you see me guys, I get so intensely into the world and quests that I often don't notice the chat box at all. When I play with my sons we use headphones with mics as it is the only sure way to get my attention and I do not type well or fast.

Eledhwen
Nandalad!