LOTRO Ranger Gathering

The main focus of MERF is Dunedain Ranger reenactment, but we have a diverse cross-section of users that have multiple interests. Let your other Geek flags fly here.

Moderator: caedmon

Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Re: LOTRO Ranger Gathering

Post by Jon »

Count me in. I've just started to play again, but finding it very difficult to level up my lvl 50 ranger. I'm busy most weekends but choose a time and I'll tell you if I can make it.

Life before Death.
Strength before Weakness.
Journey before Destination.
Ranger of Arthedain
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Ranger of Arthedain »

Dirhael wrote:Count me in. I've just started to play again, but finding it very difficult to level up my lvl 50 ranger. I'm busy most weekends but choose a time and I'll tell you if I can make it.
Level 50, eh? ;) It's time your ranger gets well acquainted with Moria, then!

I realize that now I've probably just scared you away from playing at all, heh. Moria is truly a nightmarish place behold.
When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Winter is almost upon us, it will be long and hard, but the North remembers and the wolves will come again.
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Moria. *shudders* By the Valar how I detest that place! Eledhwenn hasn't entered yet...trying to ramp things up before I have to go in there.

Silivrien though...she's been in there forever. She's my Guardian and is nearly 59th level, which means an eternity away. *sigh*

Moria. Cursed pit, that.

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

I need to buy the quest pack. Not sure if I want to, Ive heard too many bad things about it

Life before Death.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Okay, I've gotten my Champion Man up to level 17 and my Dwarf Hunter up to 12. Now that my son has turned 13 and I can help him a bit with the game, I wanted to start an account for him. Does anyone know how I would go about creating a second account?
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Rhys ap Ieuan
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Rhys ap Ieuan »

In the game client login screen, above where you type your name, is a link titled, "Need a username?" If you click there, it'll kick on Internet Explorer with a page to create a new account.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Great! Thanks. I'll go ahead and say "thanks," for my son too. :D BTW, My Champion is named Anthalond and my Dwarf is Beordin. Can somebody send me an invite to the kinship?
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

Eric C wrote:Great! Thanks. I'll go ahead and say "thanks," for my son too. :D BTW, My Champion is named Anthalond and my Dwarf is Beordin. Can somebody send me an invite to the kinship?
If we are ever both online I will send you an invite. But our kinship is really no more than a title under your name and a skill that teleports you to our kinship house. We haven't really ever done anything together yet. ;)

And we still need to retake Fornost. How about this Saturday at 1:00 PM EST? The level of your character will not matter.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Saturday is my birthday precious. Yesss it isss... Oh, wait, sorry. :? Don't know where that came from. :oops: Anyway. let me get closer to Saturday and I can give you a definite answer, but as it stands, Saturday looks good.
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

I'll be at the top of a mountain at 1 o'clock.
I would love to though. if you're struggling to find enough people, sunday would be great, maybe friday...

Life before Death.
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

How about Friday at 1:00 PM EST, then?
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I'll hardly be home from work, then there is much to be done to get some overdue orders filled. :( But then my wife is taking me out for my B-day! :D
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

How about... next Saturday (not this one) at 1:00 PM EST? ;)
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

this friday would work. not next one though.
saturday (in a week and two days time) will probably work for me.

Life before Death.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I'll see about blocking off next Saturday at 1:00 PM. If something comes up, I'll post.