Any Wheel of Time fans??

Babylon 5, S.M. Stirling's Emberverse, Ranger's Apprentice, something else? Let's talk.

Moderator: caedmon

Willrett
Thangailhir

Any Wheel of Time fans??

Post by Willrett »

I was looking around museum replicas today and found that they now have the Aiel clothing but I'm not sure if I think it what I see in my mind when I read the books. Any one else feel the same?

http://www.museumreplicas.com/g-9-the-w ... -time.aspx
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Jonathan B.
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Any Wheel of Time fans??

Post by Jonathan B. »

Not my vision of the Cadin'sor either, the Asha'man coat isn't bad (mine is quite different) I still need to get pictures of me in my Asha'man kit.
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

The Asha'man and Rand's coats look about right. The Aiel coat and pants look right but there is no way of telling about the shirt from those pics. The shoufa and veil is one variant of possibility, but I always seem to picture more of a Persian/Arab look for a desert dwelling race. It does seem to fit the descriptions in the books. I am currently reading Crown of Swords.

I like the pin set...and the Asha'man t-shirt is tempting.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

I really like the asha'man coat and rands coat looks good to. I have looked at the shirts a few times now.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"