Video: Horseshoe Bedroll and Haversack

A place for pics and tutorials on making Soft Kit (clothing and accessories like buckles and cloak pins).

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Harper
Haeropada

Video: Horseshoe Bedroll and Haversack

Post by Harper »

I think that the first half of this video can easily apply to use in ME:

The horseshoe carry wouldn't be my first choice, but it can work with quivers.
Kortoso
Haeropada

Re: Video: Horseshoe Bedroll and Haversack

Post by Kortoso »

In the LOTR movie, we see Strider tying up his cloak in such a manner. I can't tell if he's using it to carry anything.
There are no safe paths in this part of the world. Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go.
Kortoso
Haeropada

Post by Kortoso »

Here's a video from Kenneth Kramm. He's growing on me. He's genuinely connected to the wild and he draws from authentic historical sources and is not afraid to identify as a ninja. My kinda guy.
Notice the spear that he's carrying.
There are no safe paths in this part of the world. Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go.
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

Kortoso wrote:In the LOTR movie, we see Strider tying up his cloak in such a manner. I can't tell if he's using it to carry anything.
Doesn't appear to be, because his bedroll+quiver doesn't change between wearing the cloak and rolling it.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Harper
Haeropada

Post by Harper »

Kortoso wrote:Here's a video from Kenneth Kramm. He's growing on me. He's genuinely connected to the wild and he draws from authentic historical sources and is not afraid to identify as a ninja. My kinda guy.
Notice the spear that he's carrying.
I have seen some of his videos. Here is one that deals with a bivouac as well as a bedroll/haversack combination: