MRL Deal of the day

A central place to talk about weapons and armour, as it relates to your kit. This is where you show it of or talk about making it. Discussing the relative merits of types of weapons goes in the WMA section.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Re: MRL Deal of the day

Post by Peter Remling »

Taurinor wrote:Classic Medieval Sword is back for $109 - http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-205-cla ... sword.aspx

Additionally MRL is running a Easter Special use the promo code EASTER15 for an additional 15% off now through Monday. The Classic Medieval is only on sale today so if you're interested, pull the trigger before 3am EST.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

I'm looking for the Deathless Replica, Thorin's Dwarven sword that he used before Orcrist. I started throwing the Cold Steel Gadius throwers as I was inspired by the roman spear tip they have like the many "Dwarven" designs by Weta. They are very good throwers despite there questionable historical origins. If Dwarves were to throw knives rather than axes or seaxes, they would throw these! :mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Taurinor
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Taurinor »

European Sword for $119 today - www.museumreplicas.com/p-1638-european-sword.aspx

It's quite well reviewed over on SBG - www.sword-buyers-guide.com/european-sword.html
- Ned Houndswood, Breelander
Richmond Fantasy-Inspired Hiking and Camping (on WordPress and Facebook)