tabletop gaming stuff

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Elwindil
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

tabletop gaming stuff

Post by Elwindil »

so, I don't know how many of ya'll are interested in miniatures and tabletop gaming stuff, but anyone that is might want to head over to kickstarter and check out the reaper miniatures bones 4 page. they've already done 6 successful kickstarters, and this is the first one that I've had the finances to get in on, basically you make a pledge and get a boatload of injection molded resin miniatures with a few add ons that you can pay extra for if you want, but as they hit certain monetary amounts they add more stuff to the basic set. currently they're over 800k out of a needed 30k to completely fund it. it's crazy how fast they raise money for these things. here's the link, if anyone is interested. I'm getting in on it because big ole dragon, for the most part. all the rest is just a bonus, honestly. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... escription
Elleth
êphal ki-*raznahê

Re: tabletop gaming stuff

Post by Elleth »

Cool!

That corner of the hobby isn't my particular cup of tea, but that's lovely work.
It's so cool that people can just... do these things now.

(I love the cart-pig. :P )
Persona: Aerlinneth, Dúnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.
Elwindil
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: tabletop gaming stuff

Post by Elwindil »

I love painting them, it's relaxing and therapeutic for me, it's a good substitute for range time since I don't get out much these days.