Holiday Exchange?

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Ringulf
Naugothrain

Holiday Exchange?

Post by Ringulf »

Hey folks! I am sorry I have not been able to be with you as often, lots of things going on in the House of Ringulf most of it good but tasking! I was just wondering if we were doing a gift exchange this year, I realized all of a sudden that it was something I was missing in my holiday prep time. Am I too late? I would still like to contribute somehow, let me know I'll keep an eye out!
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Elleth
êphal ki-*raznahê

Re: Holiday Exchange?

Post by Elleth »

Hello Ringulf - yes, the notice went up in the Members forum. Do you see that forum?
I'm afraid the window closed though and everyone's already gotten a name. :(
Persona: Aerlinneth, Dúnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.
Taurinor
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Taurinor »

It would take all the surprise out of it, but Eric C. was saying he was disappointed he didn't get involved this year...
- Ned Houndswood, Breelander
Richmond Fantasy-Inspired Hiking and Camping (on WordPress and Facebook)
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Thank you Taurinor that actually may be helpful. Perhaps Eric and I will take care of one another and thus add to the exchange by two. If that is agreeable to him. We can post our giftings when the others do. BTW I don't seem to see the "Members" area though I thought I have been one for some time, I also don't see anything coming across my emails anymore. I used to get notes when someone wrote to me directly or on a post I was in. I am not sure if it is something I did on my computer, or did not do. Or a change I did not know about. My own fault really for being away as long as I have. Things do look a bit different so I am afraid I am somewhat out of sorts with finding my way around. Change is good of course and kudos to those who have labored to help the forum! I must get back into a regement of opening up the site each morning and say my hello's and Birthday wishes then look at the new posts, getting away from that was what put me here!
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Elleth
êphal ki-*raznahê

Post by Elleth »

That's a great idea guys! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Ringulf - have you checked in on Iodo's threads? You have a fellow Khazad to talk forging with! :)
Persona: Aerlinneth, Dúnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

One way or the other, it's good to see your... um... avatar? around here again!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains