New Guy Looking for Group

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Manveruon
Thangailhir

Re: New Guy Looking for Group

Post by Manveruon »

kleenur wrote: Thanks! The odd thing is that though there doesn't seem to be 1 large group close by me there are several smaller groups surrounding me. I also think that it woudl be possible to build a pretty strong community around rangering between NH & VT with my various circles of woodsy nerds. I can float around within several of the "kind of" rangers groups, make contacts, and build from there. Once I have all of my kit squared away I might make some sort of a web page or blog or something.
That's just the kind of thing I had in mind! Looks like you're in a good position! Again, welcome to the ranks!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Welcome Ranger keep us posted and jump right in! I come from Long Island but went to school up in Wenham MA and MMA up in Castine ME. So I know and love your neck of the woods, unfortunately, I have been detailed to "Southern Ithilien" after the fall of Sauron, so I remain sweatingly yours.
~Ringulf
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Gærfast
Wayfarer

Post by Gærfast »

Hello Ranger,
I'm new and in NH as well. I'm into archery, dnd, hiking, camping, HEMA, done a little smithing and am 41. Let's gear up, swing some wasters and hit the trails!