Thank you Udwin

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Thank you Udwin

Post by Peter Remling »

About a week before Christmas I received a package from Austin Hollis. At first I thought this was a mistake from the Xmas Gift exchange and some how my name got in the mix. After a while I realized that couldn't be the case because those involved didn't have my address.

Now I remembered his name and address from mailing him something in the past. For the life of me, I could not remember his member name or under what the circumstances I mailed him something. Still unsure on that point. I had weeks prior deleted most of my old pm files to clear room for new messages, so I couldn't check there.

As I have sent a number of members craft supplies over the years I reviewed the member list and looked in the Admin Index. Still nothing popped out at me. I contacted Ranger Austin thinking it was him.... nope.

So today I posted the topic "Austin Hollis Please pm me:. Thankfully Greg was quick to respond with Udwin's name.

The package contained a double ply archery bracer. So I took some pics with my new Christmas camera to post here. Then I found out I need a update of WinZip to download the pics from the new camera.

I will post pics as soon as I get the newer version of WinZip or I'll take my older camera and take some new ones.

Bottom line, Udwin, Thank you very much, it is appreciated and is much nicer then any of the bracers I have ever owned
Udwin
Vendor

Re: Thank you Udwin

Post by Udwin »

My pleasure, good sir! You are most welcome. Enjoy!
Personae: Aistan son of Ansteig, common Beorning of Wilderland; Tungo Brandybuck, Eastfarthing Bounder, 3018 TA; a native Man of the Greyflood, c.850 SA
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Re: Thank you Udwin

Post by Peter Remling »