meranger

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Andy M
Dunedain Chieftain

meranger

Post by Andy M »

Hey All,

Again, I really appriciate the support while I'm deployed. I have returned to chaos with the move back to the States as well as still having a bit of a day job here.
The good thing about being away from the website is that now I look at it and see that there is a lot I want to change. Going back to the focused basics of what I like to do with "Historical" Middle Earth re-creation. Historical to me in that I follow how Tolkien said it was and blend that with the true historical source that Tolkien would have based that particular piece off of.
Woodcraft skills and how-to's need to be a bigger chunk of what I put on the site.
Also weapons use, handling, maintenance, etc.

I don't know how much I can accomplish before getting settled in at the new place. I could easily walk into an Iraq rotation this fall so time at home is never a wet schedule.

Andy
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Hi Andy, I look forward to seeing what you put on the site. I cruise by there now and then to be reminded of something I saw another time. If I ever get back into the woods, I'll be looking this site as well as meranger over pretty thoroughly before I go.

Hopefully there is no Iraq rotation anywhere in your near future.
Willrett

Post by Willrett »

Andy,

I gotta say your site was incredible. I am so happy that I happened to find it while I was searching for ranger stuff and it brought me to this forum. Keep up the great work with the site and please keep the updates coming.