Metal Workers

Something you can't find? Take a look here.

Moderator: Eric C

Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Metal Workers

Post by Daerir »

Well this may be a longshot but I was wondering is anyone out there can make an Oak Leaf Pendant (yes like the ones in Ranger's Apprentice) out of bronze for a reasonable price? This is the shape I would like, if possible
Attachments
leaf.png
leaf.png (8.17 KiB) Viewed 13401 times
An archer practices until he gets it right. A ranger practices until he never gets it wrong
~Halt, Ranger's Apprentice
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Re: Metal Workers

Post by Ringulf »

I have some, as I am one of the Global Moderators for Halt's Playground,(An RA RPG) if you would like I will send one too you, let me know the color (bronze or silver) and how long the chain should be. We can use regular chain. or a "Skandian wirewoven chain" (in any color you you want) Brandwyn makes them herself. Let me know what you want and I'll give you a price. ( no worries, not expensive) :mrgreen:

I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Daerir »

You my dearest Ringulf are supreme!! I would love a bronze one, for I am only yet an apprentice (started my ranger routine last year so no silver yet) and a regular chain, maybe 28" would be fitting thank you. :D :D :D :D
An archer practices until he gets it right. A ranger practices until he never gets it wrong
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Daerir »

Here's the picture. The leaf is completely in 2 and I think the chain may also be broke but I'm not sure
Attachments
0713131145 (800x600).jpg
0713131145 (800x600).jpg (169.45 KiB) Viewed 13343 times
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Damn! what the hell! did a truck run over it??!!

I am sorry man I will get another out to you asap and I am sorry it was so badly handled. that leaf is snapped in half and the chain is seperated quite a ways down the length.

If it went through a roller or something I guess it could have done that.
No worries though, I will have it for you this week. I may have to get another type of leaf. :mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Daerir »

Ringulf wrote:Damn! what the hell! did a truck run over it??!!

I am sorry man I will get another out to you asap and I am sorry it was so badly handled. that leaf is snapped in half and the chain is seperated quite a ways down the length.

If it went through a roller or something I guess it could have done that.
No worries though, I will have it for you this week. I may have to get another type of leaf. :mrgreen:
Thanks man, I was really shocked to see it in this shape, I couldn't hardly believe that it was demolished.