Boots Boots and more Boots

Something you can't find? Take a look here.

Moderator: Eric C

wulfgar
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Boots Boots and more Boots

Post by wulfgar »

Those look great!
You can't take the sky from me.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

rangersamII wrote:I completely forgot I said I would post pics up :oops:

I just came back from hunting turkey and still had my sweatpants on so I figured I could take the pics quick. I think after I wore them three times, they were pretty well broken in. They fit my feet very comfortably. The only thing that I tend to complain about is the placement of the holes. One boot, the holes are in the right spot to fit snug around my leg, but the other is just slightly off. They still fit well and aren't loose. I also had the Vibram soles added as you all suggested and I walked around all day at the Ren Faire and my feet didn't hurt more than they usually would've from a day of walking. All in all, a very good buy :mrgreen:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang... now you're making me re-think my decision. Rats. Those are REALLY REALLY NICE. I wasn't sure from the pictures I had seen on the website, but seeing them on actual feet really helped me get a better impression on them and well... daaaaaang.

What does the Ranger Forum think? Should I go with one of the pairs I posted above, or a pair of the ones RangerSam got? I would be ordering them in brown, incidentally (or rather, I would probably order them in natural tan and then dye them brown myself).
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

found these the other day once they are gone they are gone but for the price http://www.rmconnection.com/moccasins.htm
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

I have to agree with you, Manveruon...those look MUCH nicer there than in the website photos. I'm tempted myself.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.