Trade for a Nockert type 1 tunic

Something you can't find? Take a look here.

Moderator: Eric C

Eric C
Vendor

Trade for a Nockert type 1 tunic

Post by Eric C »

Here's the deal: In my long absence from the forum, my kit has pretty much fallen apart. I need a nice tunic - and maybe an undertunic or something of that nature. Anyway, I am not the best tailor, but I can make a knife!

So, here's what I am proposing: I would like a Nockert type 1 tunic and I am willing to make a knife/seax/what-have-you and sheath for trade. I'd like to have the tunic before fall 2015, which means that your knife will need to be ready by that time as well.

I can make a variety of knives and I am moving into the eket/long dagger/short sword realm.

If you are interested in doing this, please contact me and let's see that we can work out.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eric C
Vendor

Re: Trade for a Nockert type 1 tunic

Post by Eric C »

I may have a taker on this, so it is closed for now. If it turns out that this doesn't work with the current interested party, I will open it up again. Thanks everyone.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

If for some reason it falls through, I would be interested in the trade, for sure.
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Manveruon wrote:If for some reason it falls through, I would be interested in the trade, for sure.

It looks like this is going to work out.... HOWEVER, the tunic isn't all I need to remake my kit. I could be persuaded to trade for something else. PM me with what you can do and we'll talk.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Sounds great!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains