Custom Leather Tooling

Are you a craftsman, or setting setting up shop? Tell us about what you do, or offer.

Moderator: Eric C

Druin
Wanderer

Custom Leather Tooling

Post by Druin »

I do custom leather work -- armour, sheaths, bags, belts, quivers; all kinds of stuff. But the most unique thing I do is custom leather tooling. I can do a design you choose, or create a design for your project. Check out some of my work here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 353&type=3
I've just opened an Etsy shop, too: RedwolfLeatherworks. But it'd probably be easier if you guys just contacted me through here with a PM.
As you can see from my pics on the above link, my specialty in tooling is celtic knotworks. Drop me a line if you want to spice up your ranger kit with some sweet custom leather tooling! :)
~Druin
Happy Hunting
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Re: Custom Leather Tooling

Post by Ringulf »

Love the book cover Druin, nice job that must be a very small background stamp! what size is it and where did you get it?
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Druin
Wanderer

Re: Custom Leather Tooling

Post by Druin »

I have three background stamps, teardrop shaped, in three different sizes. I got them from Tandy. The largest one is... what? 1/4 inch long? Maybe smaller. But I haven't found a larger one.
Happy Hunting