2011 LotRO Ranger Gathering: A Meeting of Rangers

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Ranger of Arthedain
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

2011 LotRO Ranger Gathering: A Meeting of Rangers

Post by Ranger of Arthedain »

I think the Gatherings section is more appropriate for this thread, am a little confused as to where to place it exactly :oops:. Admins, please move it if you see fit to do so.

Dirhael, Ernildhir, Eornath (sp? it's Ernildhir's brother) and myself appeared today. These are pics of the Slap Happy Rangers 8)

Meeting in a dark spot in the Prancing Pony Inn.

A group photo. :) It turned out quite nicely, I title it, "Children of the Lost Kingdom". I'll probably work on it and turn it into a signature or something nice later.

Rangers fighting against the enemies of the Free Peoples. We were in search of Golodir, a Captain amongst the rangers and Lorniel's father.

Planning a strategy; preparing to storm Carn Dum!

Fighting an Angmarim

Taking down more enemies!

Ernildhir and his brother tag teaming an enemy, basically. 8)

Two (well, three if you count the dwarf :P) close combat fighters and one long range.

The Dunedain face Mordirith, the False King

Said Dunedain fighting with Mordirith

The False King fled before the power of the Rangers of the North...but I think he was more afraid of the dwarf than anything else. ;) Lorniel perished at the beginning of the fight by the hands of the False King.

Kneeling before Golodir, a captain amongst the Rangers, in respect to not only his rank, but the loss of his daughter as well.

An eventful gathering, I would say. :) Definitely hope to catch others at the next one, though!

Edit: Here is the banner I said I would create. Not some of my best work, but it'll do. :)

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Winter is almost upon us, it will be long and hard, but the North remembers and the wolves will come again.
Dailir

Re: 2011 LotRO Ranger Gathering: A Meeting of Rangers

Post by Dailir »

Wish I could've been there, then we'd have 2 long range fighters. But alas, I visit family and go to church (I know, its crazy! :wink: ) on Sundays. As a matter of fact, I'm on a cousins computer currently.
Fellow Dùnedain, gather your arms and fight with me, fight for all you know and you cannot fail.
Ranger of Arthedain

Crazy indeed! What on Arda possesses you to do such things?! :) Haha, only kidding here, those things should ALWAYS come first in a Ranger's life ;). Ernildhir posted another date in the Gatherings section, so hopefully you can make that one! :mrgreen:
When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Winter is almost upon us, it will be long and hard, but the North remembers and the wolves will come again.
Cleddyf

Post by Cleddyf »

that looks so cool, it looks like you had lots of fun
:lol:
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

It was good ;) I posted my pics on the old thread. We couldn't do much due to my low level :oops:

Life before Death.
Strength before Weakness.
Journey before Destination.
Ranger of Arthedain

That and I showed up an hour late. :roll: I've got to be different than everybody else, you see, so I wanted to show up fashionably late.

But it was definitely nice to get to meet you, Dirhael, even if you DID slap me. :P I still owe you for that too...hehe.

I do hope to meet the rest of you guys, too. :) That will definitely be loads of fun.
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

Here are some more pics from today. After this post I'd better stop with the pics

Life before Death.
Strength before Weakness.
Journey before Destination.