The last Dunedain Sister

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Kiriana
Haeropada

Re: The last Dunedain Sister

Post by Kiriana »

Yeah SCA doesn't wear them when they are on the field either.. just off the field when not fighting. We wear/carry them otherwise. Erich and I have 'decorative' blades on our belts in SCA for when we go to Court.. and functional blades on us the rest of the time hehe. Same for DAG.. we carry blades on our belts when not fighting.

And we have blades we carry (peace bonded) when we are in our KAG costumes (Klingon Assault Group) at Conventions.. yes, Erich has a Klingon costume... Not all our hobbies are Medieval in nature hehe

I think the only time he DOESN'T have some sort of knife on his hip is when he is out on the paintball field lol But he usually has his Gerber multitool.

Oh and yes, will definately look for your first post!!
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Well, I've roughed out a sheath for this one. As soon as the sheath is made, hopefully by this weekend, this knife is going to a local gun and knife store. If you're interested you've got a little more time to let me know.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Pending. :D Oh, and the local gun store that I was going to take it to has closed down. :cry:
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

SOLD! Hoping the new owner enjoys having her by their side.