Appologies!

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Ringulf
Naugothrain

Appologies!

Post by Ringulf »

My appologies all, for being a bit out of touch of late.

I have been quite under the gun since the beggining of February with preparations for the first Larp event of the season in March in NJ with my son and daughter. Equally time consuming has been my preparations for the Ranger Moot in April. Between those two events and their promotion as well as the engagement, I have found myself with many things competing for my time.

On a positive note I have been getting out in the Preserve behind me and doing some treks in kit. I have started on the 1 mile and have worked up to the three mile loop.

I also have quite a few projects as a result of the events to show you when I can find some time and take some pictures.

Just know that you are all in my thoughts and much of what goes on here sustains my interest and enthusiasm for the things I make and do.

Ringulf/Scott
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Re: Appologies!

Post by Peter Remling »

Scott: No apologies nessacary, we all know about time constraints. Even starting and promoting an events can be fun, so enjoy the aspects you can and push through the not-so-interesting stuff.

As long as you are well, all is good.

We'll see you here when you are able. Take care.
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

we all have to take time away every now and then.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Gondian
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Gondian »

No need to apologize, we all understand responsibility.
LOVE NOT THE BRIGHT SWORD FOR IT'S SHARPNESS OR THE ARROW FOR IT'S SWIFTNESS, BUT RATHER LOVE THAT WHICH THEY DEFEND
kaelln

Post by kaelln »

Hey Brother, congratulations on trekking, and working up to longer treks! You're taking important steps for your health there, and I think it's awesome!
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

APOLOGIES!!!??? I'm somewhat envious of what you are doing! I have told my family that we are getting out one way or another this year. Do what you need to do to make it happen. But be advised, we will be expecting after action reports complete with plenty of pics after each event. :P
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

I agree with what Eric said.. definately AAR's and lots and LOTS of PICS!!

As for appologies.. there is definately no need for those. Life interferes with everyone hehehe

However, it's UNCLE SAM that interferes with mine and Erich's lives hehehe
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Dailir
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Dailir »

Glad I'm not the only one who has been gone a while. Although my excuse is my volunteer work with the red cross. Fun, but time consuming. :)
Fellow Dùnedain, gather your arms and fight with me, fight for all you know and you cannot fail.