ranger quiver

A central place to talk about weapons and armour, as it relates to your kit. This is where you show it of or talk about making it. Discussing the relative merits of types of weapons goes in the WMA section.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

boyofthebush209
Wayfarer

ranger quiver

Post by boyofthebush209 »

I am wanting to know if any body uses a quiver like Aragorn? I have noticed that some times he has a cloth looking thing kind of sewn inside of the top that he can close like a drawstring bad. I was thinking that that cloth could be a oil cloth type material and keep your arrows dry.

Also it looks like in other scenes that he carries his bow like in his quiver. I have tried to carry my bow in my quiver when it is unstrung but it is just way to top heavy.
I am up to any suggestions.
boyofthebush209
Wayfarer

Re: ranger quiver

Post by boyofthebush209 »

I will post pictures of my bow and quiver as soon as I can!
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Re: ranger quiver

Post by Manveruon »

I actually designed and built my quiver to be a fairly close interpretation of his. Finding detailed pictures of Strider's quiver setup is extremely difficcult nowadays, but I am fairly confident I know how most of it works. I'm happy to answer any questions about it you may have, if I can.
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains