Star Broaches!!

A place for pics and tutorials on making Soft Kit (clothing and accessories like buckles and cloak pins).

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Kiriana
Haeropada

Star Broaches!!

Post by Kiriana »

Ok.. We are not collecting money at this time.. Just chime in with an idea for how many you will want and of which metals. Price will approximately be $22 each.. vs 20 from last time.. to help cover the cost of shipping. Mostly because the big cost is when he ships them to me in bulk. Going to see if this time he can do either a medium or large flat rate box so that the shipping costs will even out between his cost and mine to mail them to you all.

Here is the link again so you can see what they look like.

http://www.ranger.budgetauthenticity.or ... r+broaches

Now, JUST POST a reply with how many and which metal..

Example..

Steel=1
Bronze=1

You are not ordering at this time.. this is just a ROUGH idea so we can give him numbers and he can tell us time frame when he can make them. Then that will give us a time frame to know when money becomes due.

He makes them in dozen batches. So I am hoping we have as close to 12 each as we can get.

Edit to add: They are approximately 2" across.

EDIT to add: For those who are new to the forums and a reminder for those who remember the last time we ordered. The way we do it is people pay me via paypal.. then I pay the the maker via paypal. But, nothing is paid till they are ready to ship. Also.. when the time comes.. I don't send a bill.. you all just pay me as a 'GIFT' vs payment this way no fees get deducted. For those who don't have or can't pay via paypal.. we do have an alternate snail mail with a money order. All that info will be given out when the time comes.

This is just a "Get and idea" of how many are interested and to make sure there is enough to be ordered to make it worth while for us and the craftsman.

Kiriana ~
Last edited by Kiriana on Wed May 08, 2013 1:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Jonathan B.
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Star Broaches!!

Post by Jonathan B. »

I'd take one for sure in Steel.
Gondian
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Gondian »

Bronze-1 please!
Can you tell me aprox what size they are? Thank You! :mrgreen:
LOVE NOT THE BRIGHT SWORD FOR IT'S SHARPNESS OR THE ARROW FOR IT'S SWIFTNESS, BUT RATHER LOVE THAT WHICH THEY DEFEND
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Three (3) steel, and thank you. :)

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Bronze -1 for Ringulf

(Gotta replace the one I lost in the woods!)
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Shadowhawk
Dúnadan

Post by Shadowhawk »

Can you mail them to Finland? If so I'll take one bronze and one steel.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Stickied as requested.

Now down to business. :lol:
Steel - 3
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

I can mail them to Finland.. the cheapest is First Class at $10 with no known time of delivery .. next price is Priority at $24.00 which gives me 6-10 business days. You don't want to know the costs after that hehe they go up as high as $89
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

Shadowhawk
Dúnadan

Post by Shadowhawk »

That would be 68 dollars for the two of them, right? Thats about 52 €....propably around 60 € with money transfer costs. Sounds good to me.
Straelbora
Haeropada

Post by Straelbora »

1 steel
1 bronze

Thanks.
Vápnum sínum skala maðr velli á
feti ganga framar því at óvist er at vita
nær verðr á vegum úti geirs um þörf guma
Hávamál
robinhoodsghost
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by robinhoodsghost »

One steel for me please.

Thanks.
In the darkest part of Sherwoods glade, in the thickest part of the wood, there are those who say, can still be seen, the ghost of Robin Hood.
Eärendur
Dúnadan

Post by Eärendur »

I'm interested in 1 steel
theowl
Vendor

Post by theowl »

1 bronze please
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Sorry been absent of late.. first my laptop crashed.. but hdd is fine, and got a ide/sata to usb adapter so can access it like an external hdd hehe In the meantime, using my old, slower desktop. Plus right now I have been suffering for a week with a viral upper respitory infection.. So not much time online.

But so far I count:

11 Steel
5 Bronze

Erich is going to confirm if it's groups of 6 or 12 he does them in.. if it's 6 then we are perfect. If he does them in batches of 12 each.. then we would need more bronze.. since we pretty much have to buy the full lots. But once Erich gets the info from our artisan, I will let you know.

Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Kiriana wrote:Sorry been absent of late.. first my laptop crashed.. but hdd is fine, and got a ide/sata to usb adapter so can access it like an external hdd hehe In the meantime, using my old, slower desktop. Plus right now I have been suffering for a week with a viral upper respitory infection.. So not much time online.

Eww! That upper respiratory virus is going around. A friend at work missed about 7-8 days on account of it. I've got something that I hope turns out to be only a cold and not the infection your talking about. Take care of that!
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.