For Sale: Darkwood Armory Viking Sword

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

mcapanelli
Haeropada

For Sale: Darkwood Armory Viking Sword

Post by mcapanelli »

Hello all,

I've recently taken in a few swords in trade and will be posting them here and elsewhere. I figured I'd give my fellow rangers first crack at them though. The first one is a Darkwood custom viking. The blade is an Angus Trim X and the hilt is custom engraved by Darkwood and looks very much like the Albion VInland. The blade is completely dismountable being held together by a barrel nut at the top of the pommel as is standard with most of Gus' swords. I'm going to try and swap out the barrel nut for a recessed one. If that works it will sit flush on the pommel.Here's the discription from the site:
We made and engraved the hilt, handle and pommel on an Angus Trim blade. The pommel is a 5-lobed Viking pommel wrapped in wire and then riveted onto the base. The handle is leather with steel collars. The engraving is freehand to fit the spaces provided on the hilt.
This is a sweet handling semi custom sword that goes for $700 new on the site http://www.darkwoodarmory.com/index.php ... ucts_id=71 Before shipping. I'll let her go for $550 shipped in the CONUS. If your looking for a viking sword this is it. I'll post pictures over the weekend but it is the one pictured on the link above. If your interested just shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

~Mike~
Last edited by mcapanelli on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Re: For Sale: Darkwood Armory Viking Sword

Post by mcapanelli »

And now for some pics of the Viking. And just a side note this is not a darksword but a darkwood sword built on a Angus trim blade. I always get the two confused so just in case I thought I'd note that.

Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Re: For Sale: Darkwood Armory Viking Sword

Post by mcapanelli »

Sword is sold pending.
Winter is coming