The new guy

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

The new guy

Post by E.MacKermak »

Greetings and well met.

I would like to thank Frothgar for posting the link to this board in another forum. I doubt I would have found the group without it.

I have been interested in the outdoors all my life and the rough living of the middle ages woodmen. After reading the Rings trilogy in high school, I really felt a kindred with the rangers and began learning anything I could about rough living and self sufficient minimalist camping. I'm glad to find some kindred spirits out there. I'm looking forward to learning all I can and providing whatever assistance I might be able to provide to the group.

Erich MacKermak
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Willrett
Thangailhir

Re: The new guy

Post by Willrett »

Welcome always glad to see a new name. Post often, we always love new topics and comments.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Frothgar
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Frothgar »

WOOHOO!!

I are Helping!!
Civilization, it seems, prepared one to live, but not to survive.
-Cimmerian proverb
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Welcome to the group! Feel free to post pics of your kit, as you can tell, we really like that sort of thing here 8)
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

Thanks for the welcome. As soon as I can get back home, I will try to get a pic of the kit. Still a work in progress (as always).

-EMK
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Welcome. :) It's a great group of folks here.
Nandalad!
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Welcome! It is good to see you here. You are already making yourself at home and we're glad to have you.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.