MERF Random Adventure Pictures

Whether new to the forum, or completely new to the community, herein you will find the best information to-date to help you get started on the right foot with that dangerous business of going out your door.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Cimrandir
Haeropada

Re: MERF Random Adventure Pictures

Post by Cimrandir »

Looks like he got tired of maggoty bread and decided to go for some tasty mushrooms!
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
theowl
Vendor

Post by theowl »

looks like mushrooms' back on the menu.
Taylor Steiner
Haeropada

Post by Taylor Steiner »

Lol
Frodo lives!
Iodo
Thangailhir

Post by Iodo »

nice image editing :P shame I don't have my war-hammer LOL
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
Will o’ the Wild
Wayfarer

Post by Will o’ the Wild »

Hope all can see this. I wish I had a before picture, but this is the trail, probably wide enough to drive a vehicle through, which is on the field course where we usually go to fling arrows. Last time we were there was about 7 weeks ago. It was mostly moss, mud and a little grass then. How quickly nature reclaims it’s own.
Iodo
Thangailhir

Post by Iodo »

yep, I can see it, nice photo :P
Will o’ the Wild wrote: Last time we were there was about 7 weeks ago. It was mostly moss, mud and a little grass then. How quickly nature reclaims it’s own.
I think that's what all the paths here in the UK where I usually wander will look like, now that no one has been allowed on them because of lock-down
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Will o’ the Wild
Wayfarer

Post by Will o’ the Wild »

Not the same exact spot, but same trail, back in January, so you get the idea.
Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Wow thats quite a difference.

In Australia the bush never really changes, it has a primordial quality about it that I've never sensed anywhere else in the world.
The seasons are mostly discernable by the smells of various pollens, the insects in the trees and the temperature.
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
Iodo
Thangailhir

Post by Iodo »

why there's no more progress on the tinderbox (https://www.ranger.budgetauthenticity.o ... aba#p47682) today :lol:

Taylor Steiner
Haeropada

Post by Taylor Steiner »

Wow!
Frodo lives!
Iodo
Thangailhir

Post by Iodo »

TaylorSteiner wrote:Wow!
yep, it was really wet and windy out on the hills, here's another photo I forgot to upload:

Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Here are a few photos of our solstice trek for those of you still under lockdown or unable to get out into the wild.

It's a living history encampment but I hope you enjoy it and a glimpse of an Australian forest nonetheless

But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »