100% WOOL TWEED FABRIC red and white 41'' x 60''

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Iodo
Thangailhir

100% WOOL TWEED FABRIC red and white 41'' x 60''

Post by Iodo »

41'' x 60'' (105cm x 152cm) left over piece of wool tweed that I'll never use, seems a shame to waste it, it's thick and warm, would make a great hood or surcoat (might not be quite enough for the second, depending on your size), here's some photo's:

I can't remember what mill it's from but it's nice fabric, it's the other color version of the fabric that I made this from:

viewtopic.php?p=44907#p44907

I think the original plan I had for it was to make a hobbit waistcoat for a friend

Would probably ask £10 + shipping
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
Tom_Ranger
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: 100% WOOL TWEED FABRIC red and white 41'' x 60''

Post by Tom_Ranger »

Iodo wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:00 pm 41'' x 60'' (105cm x 152cm) left over piece of wool tweed that I'll never use, seems a shame to waste it, it's thick and warm, would make a great hood or surcoat (might not be quite enough for the second, depending on your size), here's some photo's:
It might be ideal to make a large sash. Folded over and wrapped it could be used in many utility ways and you simply keep it around your waist.
Life is a great adventure; if I live to be 10,000 years old, it won't be enough.
Iodo
Thangailhir

Post by Iodo »

yep, that is a good point, but I already have way too much fabric on stock so if you want it PM me
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
ForgeCorvus
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Nice fabric...... Pity its not in the palette that I'm using for Barron
All debts are paid....... Nothing forgiven. Nothing forgotten.

"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar

Barron (BAH-Ron) son of Barris (BAH-Ras) AKA Barron 'Blackcap'.
Independent Fellsward, Jobber, Tinker and Traveller in Trifles