Walnut Dunedain Sister

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Eric C
Vendor

Re: Walnut Dunedain Sister

Post by Eric C »

Unfortunately that's the way it is for a LOT of people right now. We finally got a small raise for the first time in 4 years last week. But it's funny, we still don't work on Fridays. They are simply trying to give us as little as possible to keep us from walking out.

It still beats the unemployment line though.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Okay last chance before I make a sheath for her and put her back for an upcoming gun and knife show. I'm trying to get a few things made along with some custom orders for folks here before the show in Nov. It will be my first show. If anyone is interested, please pm me. There's still some time.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Okay, I've made a new sheath for this knife and have decided to offer it up once more. New pics can be found here: http://s963.photobucket.com/albums/ae11 ... %20Sister/

You KNOW you have a ranger in mind who needs a good knife for Christmas! All right maybe I'm getting a bit carried away. But if you're interested, PM me and maybe we can get things together before Christmas.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Update: I'm working on a standard for pricing my work. As a result, I have lowered the price of this piece. It is now $110.00. For forum members who are CONUS, I'll eat the shipping. I have a paypal account now, so payment is easier. Also remember two things:

1) I am easy to work with on payment arrangements. If you want the knife, but don't have all the money right now, PM me. Let's see if we can work something out.

2) There is STILL the other "something" I mentioned in an earlier post. It will involve a contest and some changes to this knife design.
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

hmmmmmm * ponders a dangerous thought*
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

KEEP PONDERING!!! kEEP PONDERING!!! It would look great with the other two you already have! :lol:
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

This knife is sold!
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Outstanding! I would have bought if I could, but I am very happy you managed to sell it.

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I know I've seen PLENTY of things recently I wish I could buy. I feel your pain Eledhwen