For Sale: Odds and Ends

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

You know seeing as the tunic is already in it's new home I got scared there a minute. Should be there by monday. I'll find the tracking numbers and get back to you. Stay tuned.
Winter is coming
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

I spoke a day too soon...it arrived today, and is JUST what I needed! The fabric is heavier than I was expecting, which is simply thrilling. It's already warmer than I was expecting, so it'll do its job perfectly.

I'll be going to town on this sucker tonight, as I'm going to be replacing the clasp with a shoulder-to-shoudler strap system, and more. It's currently floor length on me, and I need it up around my calves (a cloak that's at the ground is a royal pain in the behind to remain mobile in), so I'll be altering the length as well. The hood is awesome, but I may be removing the pointed end to make a smaller profile hood, and use the spare fabric from that and off the bottom hem for something else, but we'll see.

I'll throw up some pics when it's trek-ready! Thanks again!
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Well after some closet cleaning and kit reworking there seems to be more to add to my list of odds and ends for sale.

1) A Tunape (SP) made by our own DIane Mirro. As far as I know she's not making any more of these so this is the last one. It's part cape, part tunic. You can wear it as a hooded cape or belt over it as I do and give it a duster look. I paid $175 for it and that's just what I'm asking.

Front

And Back

2) A pair of custom Mocs from Sodhoppers.com. Man I paid a fortune for these. $625 dollars to be exact. There a blend of buffalo and deer hides. Size 11 1/2 E width. Considering these were custom made for me you may have to take them in at the top of the calf unless you have calfs on the larger size. They come with wool inserts and have a standard vibram sole. As such I'm selling these for the gut wrenching price of $175

3) An unworn pair of wool viking draw string pants from historic enterprises.\, size large. I paid $65, yours for $45

Here's a picture of them laying on a tunic

And the link to Historic Enterprises...........
http://www.historicenterprises.com/cart ... =579&c=151

4) last but certainly not least, A leather wylde mantle from Eeldrytch armoury
http://www.eeldrytch.com/Mantles.WyldeMantle.html

No two are alike and mine is extra nice in dark brown and green.

That's about it for now. As always prices include shipping in the CONUS and I don't charge a fee for paypal.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Heres some pics we took across from my house. It was pitch black out and the flash wouldn't work so the pictures came out extra bad but I think you'll get the idea.

Winter is coming
Willrett

Post by Willrett »

If those boots were smaller... Nice looking stuff to bad I'm broke right now.
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Just so you all know, prices are negotiable. I also still have the low Son of Sandlar boots and the swiss army backpack available.
Winter is coming
Willrett

Post by Willrett »

what size are those boots? Which backpack is it can you post pics.
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

boots are 11. Here's the link to the original back pack thread.
http://ranger.budgetauthenticity.org/vi ... .php?t=180
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Backpack and Pants are gone. I'm open to offers on all else. The worst I could say is no.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Well my Soldat is done and it's time to pay the piper. (Albion) So with that I'm putting up my Signature line Castile from VA. She was sharpened by Sonny Sothers himself and is RAZOR sharp. I've only cut water bottles and a mat or two and the edge is just as sharp as the day I got her. She comes complete with a belt and rather nice scabbard. Worth well more then the $370 or so VA is asking, I want a mere $300 shipped in the CONUS. This sword is exactly as pictured on Christian Fletcher's site........

http://www.christianfletcher.com/Christ ... stile.html

As usual just shoot me a PM here if interested.
Winter is coming
Greg

Post by Greg »

Last edited by Greg on Wed May 13, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steven S.
Wayfarer

Post by Steven S. »

I wish I had the money... :?
"Nay the Shadow lengthens, and the Hidden remain hid."
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Greg wrote:I'm tempted. I'll keep you posted...but I'm VERY tempted. My Bristol is arriving tomorrow, and one of my friends' birthday is coming, and the rest of my group might all go in on this together for him. Again, I'll keep you posted.
If it's a present for a fellow ranger (Or in this case from a fellow ranger) you can knock $50 off that price.
Winter is coming
Greg

Post by Greg »

Last edited by Greg on Wed May 13, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Greg wrote:DONE, if I can pay it in installments, as the money comes to me from our contributors. Shouldn't take more than 2 weeks total for the full sum to be in your paypal account.

And yes, it's FROM a Ranger, but to a Knight and fellow trekker. The discount is MUCH appreciated!
You don't have to do that. Just wait till it's all together. I'll hold her till then. Consider her sold.
Winter is coming