A video I posted

Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Eric C
Vendor

A video I posted

Post by Eric C »

Hey folks. I've made mention of the videos I am posting on Youtube. Here is a link to the fifth in a series. It is my longest and I post it here because I gave a little shout out to the forums in it.

http://youtu.be/73hjDsDxPug

Anyway, you are welcome to watch the videos, but be forewarned, my introduction video does explain a little about my Christian faith. I'm cautious on the forums to do that because, well, we know religion and politics are taboo on forums. Even though we do have the best forum on the net in my not-so-humble opinion. :P
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Re: A video I posted

Post by Peter Remling »

Nice, I've only seen the one directly linked. I'll have to go back and view the rest.

Thanks for linking them.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I hope you will enjoy them! It was fun making them. I'm off Christmas Eve, so maybe I can shoot some more video then. I'm going to have to get into what's left of my ranger gear and shoot some forging video.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Looking forward to it and Merry Christmas to you and yours from the House of Ringulf! :D
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Slight correction. I wasn't off today. I did get off early. But I'm off Friday. That's what I meant, but .... They say the mind is the first thing to go. :roll:

Merry Christmas to House Ringulf and House Remling!