Out of supplies sale

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Eric C
Vendor

Re: Out of supplies sale

Post by Eric C »

That wood turned what could have been a mediocre (sp) looking knife into quite a pretty one.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

The second knife is now spoken for. the third is still available. I'm thinking of blackening the blade on that one. What do y'all think?
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Here's how the second knife came out. It will be going to the new owner tomorrow. Maybe he can get better pics of it. I really need better photography skills and a better camera for the knives would help too. But mostly better skills.

Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Wow that pic looks just fine to me.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
kaelln

Post by kaelln »

She's mine! All mine! :twisted: {Evil laugh} :twisted:
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

She's in the hands of the postal service now. Brings a tear to ye eye ta see 'em go off to an new home. :cry: :lol: Hope you enjoy the knife.

I think I'll finish the third knife and take it to the next gun and knife show in Raleigh.