LOTRO Ranger Gathering

The main focus of MERF is Dunedain Ranger reenactment, but we have a diverse cross-section of users that have multiple interests. Let your other Geek flags fly here.

Moderator: caedmon

Dailir
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: LOTRO Ranger Gathering

Post by Dailir »

I'm installing it right now. This is my first time so I can't say I'd be anything but trouble. ;)
Fellow Dùnedain, gather your arms and fight with me, fight for all you know and you cannot fail.
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

I'm so sorry I don't think I'll be able to do it on saturday- at lest not for much more than maybe an hour. But Sunday will work for me, what about you guys? Or is what you're saying that we will do it both days?
Sorry to complicate things.

Life before Death.
Strength before Weakness.
Journey before Destination.
Dailir

Post by Dailir »

This upcoming Saturday is good.
Fellow Dùnedain, gather your arms and fight with me, fight for all you know and you cannot fail.
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

Ok. So lets fix a time for this upcoming saturday and sunday.

Life before Death.
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

Dirhael, I think we'll just go with Sunday 4:00+, then... unfortunately, if I could get a free weekend morning, I usually wouldn't be able to know until perhaps the day before or even the day itself, so it would be very short notice.

This Sunday, the 13th, starting at 4:00 EST, then? We'll meet at the Prancing Pony and go as long as we want to. I wasn't planning a two-day thing, but if any of you would like to meet on Saturday as well, go ahead. If the 13th is coming up too soon for anyone, and you would rather it be a later week, please let us know.

Make sure your characters are out of the intro world so that they can actually meet up with everyone else. Please post here the name of the character you will be bringing so we can find each other. Due to the new "layering" technology, we could possibly all end up in different Prancing Ponies, if we don't group up in a fellowship first. So we need character names. I'll be on my character named Ernildhir.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Silivrian. I'll bring her from Esteldin and vicinity. :)

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

Gudhraran will be there a bit late...I'll find you guys.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Dailir

Post by Dailir »

Darn, Sundays never work for me regardless of the time. But I might see you around; I'm Dailir (Yes, very creative :P )
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

Dailir wrote:Darn, Sundays never work for me regardless of the time. But I might see you around; I'm Dailir (Yes, very creative :P )
erk... sorry about that, Dailir. We'll have to plan the next one for a Saturday.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Ranger of Arthedain

Post by Ranger of Arthedain »

Look for Mallornriel, guys. :)
When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Winter is almost upon us, it will be long and hard, but the North remembers and the wolves will come again.
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

Ranger of Arthedain wrote:Look for Mallornriel, guys. :)
:mrgreen:
Dailir

Post by Dailir »

Ernildhir wrote: erk... sorry about that, Dailir. We'll have to plan the next one for a Saturday.
Thats okay. I can wait.
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

My character is ' Dirhaelar ' . I'll be seeing you there on Arkenstone at 4:00 EST Sunday 13th. I won't be able to be on for much more than an hour though. But anyway, looking forward to it.

Life before Death.
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

So I just found out that I could be available a bit earlier this Saturday, so that both Dailir and Dirhael would be able to make it. This is, of course, rather short notice. So let's keep planning for 4:00 PM EST Sunday for now. If, however, Beth, Erich, Eledhwen, Dailir and Dirhael all confirm here that they would be able to make it for 3:00 PM EST Saturday before Saturday actually arrives, we could switch to that time. This only gives us a day and a half to see if it would work, but then Dailir would be able to join us.

In summary, if before Saturday, Beth, Eledhwen, Erich, Dailir and Dirhael all approve the changed date/time, we can go for it, otherwise we'll stick with Sunday.
Ranger of Arthedain

Post by Ranger of Arthedain »

If I don't forget the date change, I'll be there with bells on. :mrgreen:
When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Winter is almost upon us, it will be long and hard, but the North remembers and the wolves will come again.