An introduction of sorts

Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Erfaron
Dúnadan

An introduction of sorts

Post by Erfaron »

Mae govannen my fellow rangers. As I am establishing myself here in Ithilien I felt it was time to offer a more thorough introduction.
Erfaron I was named, and Erfaron I remain, growing up in the northern lands with my brother, sister and mother while my father ranged the lands with the rest of the Dunedien. I learned many skills and took to the forests with enthusiasm, attempting to hunt and track anything I could get my eyes on. Towards my growth into manhood out chieftain Aragorn would spend more time abroad, and when I reached my 20th year my father was called with other members of the Grey Company to the aid of Gondor in the war of the ring. Following the defeat of the enemy my family came to Gondor for the coronation of King Elesar.
While there my father requested leave to join Prince Faramirs service, acting as a steward under the prince over the southern parts of Ithilien, I remained in the south with my family, falling for a Gondorian Maiden and taking the role of a forester in the princes service. As such I patrol my assigned region and keep the peace and defend against bandits and Haradrim raids.
I’ll be posting more of my equipment and clothing soon, as well as reports of movements of our enemies in the south.
Until then my table is always set for any fellow that wishes to dine with me, range on my friends
"There are no safe paths in this part of the world. Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go." -Gandalf, Chapter 7, The Hobbit
Taylor Steiner
Haeropada

Re: An introduction of sorts

Post by Taylor Steiner »

Well met and welcome!
Frodo lives!
Tom_Ranger
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Tom_Ranger »

Welcome and pleasant journey to you.
Life is a great adventure; if I live to be 10,000 years old, it won't be enough.
Cimrandir
Haeropada

Post by Cimrandir »

Mae govannen! It's always nice to see our brethren from the South here!
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
Iodo
Thangailhir

Post by Iodo »

Welcome :P
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Welcome Ranger, may your stay be fruitful.
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.