Some random items for sale

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

wulfgar
Amrod Rhandir

Some random items for sale

Post by wulfgar »

Next summer, my dad and I are embarking on the Camino de Santiago de Compostanela, a 700km pilgrimage across Spain. To help buy the appropriate gear, I am doing some house cleaning. I am offering up some of the items here. Now some of the items are modern, and I will gladly remove them if they are not appropriate. I am putting them up because I thought that they may fit into the Emberverse world,,,although I have not read the books, this is just based on the snippets of info that I have seen. Like I said, if any items seem inappropriate for this forum, I will take them down.
First is an East German Zeltbahn. A Zeltbahn is a canvas rain cape/shelter. It has the "rain" pattern on it with aluminum buttons and grommets, and a synthetic string cinch tie. In the picture I have it set up in a diamond fashion which is enough to sit under in an emergency,,originally four of these would have made a complete shelter.
I am asking $30 shipped in CONUS. Boy not included.
Next is a Smith & Wesson boot knife.
$15 shipped in CONUS
A Cold Steel Bushman Bowie. Can be used as a knife or fitted to a shaft as a spear.
$25 shipped in CONUS SOLD
A medium ALICE pack with aftermarket straps.
$35 shipped in CONUS SOLD
Finally, a Bulgarian breadbag. This is not a current picture of the bag, the bag has now been waxed, so it has a whitish waxy appearance. The bottle is not included.
$15 shipped in CONUS

I take PayPal or Money orders. Again if any of these items do not meet standards I will gladly remove them.
Thank you for lookng.
You can't take the sky from me.