Rangermoot - June 2020

So moot it be...

Moderator: Greg

Ruinar Hrafnakveðja
Dúnadan

Rangermoot - June 2020

Post by Ruinar Hrafnakveðja »

Mae Govannen and Well Met fellow Rangers! Our Middle Earth Re-enactment Group The Rangers of the North will be hosting a special gathering called Rangermoot in early June 2020 and you are all invited!
Rangermoot 2020.jpg
Rangermoot 2020.jpg (53.93 KiB) Viewed 7481 times
We'll be having it at the Kawartha Traditional Archery Center, a huge (and nicely forested) traditional archery park close to Lindsay, Ontario. The event will have a Deed of Arms for melee fighters, various archery activities and competitions including a "Ranger Run", a period encampment, and a Ranger Feast on the Saturday night.

You can find all of the information and the registration info here: https://rangersofthenorth.wordpress.com ... 020/#event

We're hoping that you will all be able to join us for a weekend of good food, good company, and good Ranging! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
I wish only for green trees, cool wine, a strong bow, and a swift arrow
Straelbora
Haeropada

Re: Rangermoot - June 2020

Post by Straelbora »

This event is on my 'quite possibly' list.

If I do go, I have a vehicle that can carry 4 others and a lot of gear (and if it comes to it, 6 others and I could bring my trailer).

If I do attend, I'll be driving from Indianapolis by Ft. Wayne, Toledo, Detroit/Windsor, Hamilton, and Toronto on the way to the site, if anyone is interested in ride sharing.
Vápnum sínum skala maðr velli á
feti ganga framar því at óvist er at vita
nær verðr á vegum úti geirs um þörf guma
Hávamál