LotRO kinship invite

The main focus of MERF is Dunedain Ranger reenactment, but we have a diverse cross-section of users that have multiple interests. Let your other Geek flags fly here.

Moderator: caedmon

Ringulf
Naugothrain

Re: LotRO kinship invite

Post by Ringulf »

Just got home and will download the updates and friend all of you with whatever characters I find on Arkenstone (has been a while) not sure who is there and what they are! :mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

Would love to join a kinship on one of my lower level toons. Send an invite to Furamdas of Arkenstone!

Life before Death.
Strength before Weakness.
Journey before Destination.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Dirhael wrote:Would love to join a kinship on one of my lower level toons. Send an invite to Furamdas of Arkenstone!
Okay, will do. I'm hoping to write up a newsletter to the kinship welcoming everyone and to come up with ideas of what our kinship can get into. :twisted:
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

I haven't seen any invites yet. Am I doing something wrong?

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Unless there is something I don't understand - which is very possible - I have to catch you when you are on in order to invite you. Ken, I've added your name to my friends list so I'll see when you are online. Dirhael, I'll add your name tonight when I get home from work. I got Ringulf added last night. Welcome friend! :) I haven't been able to add Morielda to my friends list yet. I'll try again tonight also.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Yes, both parties have to be online to send an invite, unless there is a secret method I am not aware of. You can add friends when they are no online, but not invite them.

The chat box will tell you when someone on your friend list comes on or leaves and you can check the social panel to see as well.

Eledhwen (Busily getting Mindiriel Ancalima, Captain of Gondor, up to 20th level)
Nandalad!
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up! I will add as well then and hope to see someone on soon!

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

I was able to meet up with Eric yesterday and had some fun at the maze in Bree I snapped som pics and will try to put them up here in a bit! :mrgreen:
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Eledhwenn, my Huntress, made 100th level a few days ago. Anthilien, my Loremaster, is almost 80th and just got her War Steed. I still have a Warden and Captain to deal with at some point. Yes, I still play, I still love the game. :)

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Beldanath
Wayfarer

Post by Beldanath »

I have a lifetime membership...the game cannot hold my attention enough anymore to level up and bother with figuring out what packages I need to buy etc...my main class was a Captain. I also enjoyed the Burglar and Loremaster.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

I have been having alot of fun with my Beorning "Heathbjorn" on Windfola but I have alts on Arkenstone and Henroval as well. Mostly Dwarves, but Djolimar, my hobbit hunter, has been my main forever! :mrgreen:
If you ever feel like getting on to Winfola I have a Kin there called the Scarlet Ursurs, look us up!
Beldanath
Wayfarer

Post by Beldanath »

So I updated LOTRO and bought the Beorning class...made one on windfola and added you Scott! Beldanath is the name.
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

I have a Beorning. The class is growing on me some. She's low level still. I have an 81st level Loremaster, 100th level Hunter, a few scattered in the 20-30 something range. Almost all of them are on Arkenstone.

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Beldanath wrote:So I updated LOTRO and bought the Beorning class...made one on windfola and added you Scott! Beldanath is the name.
Cool thanks I will look for you when I get on next! Shoot me an email when you think you will be on and we can adventure together! :mrgreen: