Calling RangerKellen!

Babylon 5, S.M. Stirling's Emberverse, Ranger's Apprentice, something else? Let's talk.

Moderator: caedmon

Ringulf
Naugothrain

Calling RangerKellen!

Post by Ringulf »

Hey man I just saw an inconsistancy in your Halt's Playground Character, Drake.

Who is by the way a great character!!!

I saw you had him around 16 but before Will's and Horace's time.

Our current plotline for Halt's Playground starts about 10 years after Will became a full ranger (Sorcerer of the North book 5) in the year 648.
HP starts in the year 653 and it is now currently 658 so if you were 16 you were born 642. Will and Horace were born in 628. They are both thirty right now. so are you in your thirties or would you like to be sixteen and have been born after they were?

Let Brandwyn and I know on HP so we can help you get Drake up to speed, You could have become friends during the whole Battleschool thing with my Character Aribjorn (the first Skandian Battleschool student. just a little older than Drake) If you would like that, we could adventure together as right now he is on patrol in Marshwood without a partner. As are many Battleschool students during the current plague catastrophe.
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
RangerKellen
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: Calling RangerKellen!

Post by RangerKellen »

Ohhhh! :oops:
I would like to still be 16 but after Will and Horace's time, as you mentioned. I would also love to go on adventures with your character!
Would you start a story on a thread? And I'd join in?
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
-J.R.R. Tolkien
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Yes sir I will, in fact if you go to the thread called "Losing his edge", start on page four where Tandar gives Mylia the letter from Aribjorn (the Character you will be starting with) read through it and go to the "Caraway the Trek North" thread and read until you get my post describing Ari's whereabouts.

If you want more on Ari himself his profile is in Ringulf's characters, his origin thread starts in Voyage of the Knaar Harr marr and continues on joining the "Ratcatcher and the Bear" (Ringulf's origin thread) and goes into "Caraway Market Square" They pick it up again with a bit of a gap at Harvest Faire and then go to "Norgate Winter Revel" that will bring you to the current plotline as concerns Ari (not neccessary but will give you a full view of what is going on.)

I will go back to Norgate to the Wargal fight and put Drake into it in a rather interesting spot to set up Drake and Ari's relationship. You can find it by going to the New Topics button on the header. I will call it, "Plague Guards of Marshwood"
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
RangerKellen

Post by RangerKellen »

Thanks! I'll be waiting for your post! :D
-J.R.R. Tolkien
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Post is up go read it if you have questions shoot me a pm on the HP site and we can get started.
RangerKellen

Post by RangerKellen »

Sweet!
-J.R.R. Tolkien