A Compass like no other

Hard Kit is all other accoutrements that are not clothing, weapons or armour. This includes pots and tents, and flint & steel, and other things like that.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Asbjorn
Dúnadan

A Compass like no other

Post by Asbjorn »

So i have started to collect some things for my kit and came across an old compass that i just needed to have i dont know how old it is but it is a hand me down in the family i bought it from and apparently it came from the dudes great grandparents i dont know if its true but if it is score. ^^

But any of that dosent matter much i like the design and i was ensured it was working fine.

"Few now remember them... yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folk that are heedless." Tom Bombadil on Rangers
Iodo
Thangailhir

Re: A Compass like no other

Post by Iodo »

That looks nice :P
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Oh wow! How cool is that!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Asbjorn
Dúnadan

Post by Asbjorn »

Yeah i really like it i came across it when i was looking for compasses to replace my modern one so i could use it in the kit it was on a swedish action site and i got it for around 35 dollars.

I dont think it would be too hard to make your own wooden compass, mine is 5,5cm across and 7,5cm in height.
"Few now remember them... yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folk that are heedless." Tom Bombadil on Rangers