Just a thought...

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Sindara
Dúnadan

Just a thought...

Post by Sindara »

A friend of ours, Chuck (he's in the model airplane club with my husband), is a medical doctor, has studied much on 'energy healings' (especially in China - has spent much time there). He has written several books on the subject of the Qi Gong, or 'energy cultivation'. In one of his books, I found this passage, which - I think - does support what we are all doing:

"Having dreams and fantasies is important because they open our qi to feelings of freedom of expression. Some people want to believe they are 'realistic,' and realistic people often think that fantasies can't come true. Perhaps they don't express or aspire to fantasies, fearing disappointment. Or they may be blamed for having their "head in the clouds." All of this affects not only how people respond to life situations, but it also affects the ability of the body to initiate a healing response. Fearing how people think about us can adversely affect our qi, as demonstrated in energy testing. Being able to dream and fantasize can help the creative spirit and healing power. It can facilitate the visualization process in meditation. It can help you reach goals you never thought possible."
Charles McGee, M.D.

Just wanted to share that encouraging thought… Hope everyone has an awesome day!
May your days of peace be long, and your enemies few.