Gullibardi walking stick.

From Numenor to Far Harad...

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Eofor
Haeropada

Gullibardi walking stick.

Post by Eofor »

A fine piece came to light this week, a gift to Eofor of the Black Tusk for certain services rendered. A stout walking stick similar to the fokos or walking axes used by the Hithaeglir mountain shepherds.
I have not had much time amongst the people of the Genipbeorg but recognise Beorning work when I see it.

It is finely decorated with runes and the timber stave is as hard as steel. A perfect companion and stout defence for any traveller.

A new treasure - Head, end cap and ferrule by Gulli, mounting by myself. Head is cast bronze with engraved details mounted to a haft of spotted gum. The runes read 'The road goes ever on and on'.
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
Cimrandir
Haeropada

Re: Gullibardi walking stick.

Post by Cimrandir »

Man, Gulli has that Beorning vibe down pat. It looks fantastic! Well done.
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
Harper
Haeropada

Post by Harper »

Nice!
Elleth
êphal ki-*raznahê

Post by Elleth »

Oh... that is lovely. I *adore* the runes on the cap!
Persona: Aerlinneth, Dúnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Sweet Eru, that man does incredible work!
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Elleth wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:58 am Oh... that is lovely. I *adore* the runes on the cap!
I said if he could fit some runes on it I would buy it. He suggested a cap which could fit the runes and three days later sent me this. He's a wizard!

But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
Iodo
Thangailhir

Post by Iodo »

Amazing, I love it :P
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.