Hair in history

Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Re: Hair in history

Post by Greg »

Now THAT'S what this forum is for. More often than not, people read someone's post in their mind, and assume the most negative, accusatory tone possible in the other's writing. Not so in reality. I hate the lack of tone in typing. Gentlemen, I salute you both.

As for the hair...I just keep mine short regardless. I decided to not cut my hair for one year several years ago. It didn't get wavy and pull a Faramir. Instead, it wound up completely straight save for a flip at the end, and pulled an early-1990's Hansen Brothers.

Needless to say...never doing that again. Better to keep my hair short and thus out of my face, and my hands occupied with my blades than to have to stop and pull it out of my face to be able to see, only to be skewered on those of my adversary.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Eric C
Vendor

Re: Hair in history

Post by Eric C »

Hehe. I tried to grow my hair out but I found that it will get to about shoulder length and start falling out in the back. No, I'll keep my current style until I get tired of it.

I'm actually trying to think up something for a project I'm working on.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.